The Inter-library loans service (ILL) places at the disposal of the subscribers the complete collection of the Réseau BIBLIO de l’Outaouais, including the local collections. A user can borrow a book available in any of the libraries of the network.
To place an inter-library loan request:
- Go to the Wakefield site at Réseau BIBLIO de l’Outaouais.
- Click the link to the catalogue.
- Login with your membership number and PIN. If you do not know your PIN please ask at the library desk.
- Click the “Inter-Library Loan Request” link. Enter the portal.
- Click the “Create Request” button.
- Enter the details of the book.
- Click ‘Submit’. You will be contacted when the request is ready.
Outer Library Loans
The Réseau BIBLIO de l’Outaouais takes part in the outer library loan services (OLL) with other libraries. The Réseau BIBLIO de l’Outaouais reserves the right to bill the OLL services to the applicant libraries.
Please bring any requests to the Biblio Wakefield Library Desk.