by Don Freeman
Age 3 – 7
- Brown Paint
- A fork
- Black marker.
- Dip the bottom of your fork into brown paint and start making lines in a circle.
- Cut out some eyes and a nose with paper.
- Take a paintbrush and make some bear ears on the top of his head.
- Glue on the pink ribbon and add a smile with a black marker!
- Don’t forget the pink inside of his ears 🙂
Age 7 – 10
- Brown Felt to Match Yarn
- Tan Felt
- Google Eyes
- Hot Glue gun
- Black Permanent Marker
- Wrap the yarn 125 wraps around a book,
- Cut 1/3 off the end of the yarn and tie. This is the head.
- Cut the other 2/3 in half and stack on top of each other. Tie – this is the body.Trim to make a nicer round shape.
- Tie body and head together.
- Cut two large ear shapes out of the dark brown felt, smaller ear shapes out of the tan felt and a circle mouth/face out of the tan felt.
- Use a permanent marker to draw the face onto the circle felt.
- Glue all items in places with your hot glue gun.